2015年7月24日星期五

26inch Silk Top Human Remy Hair Full Lace Wigs For Cheap

I love wigs and have several of them, however, this is the first blonde one I have purchased from amazon. The package arrived on time, but I was a little let down to see how it was packaged. The wig came in a hair net(good sign), and then it was placed inside a plastic bag which in turn was put in a large yellow shipping envelope. Although I would have preferred to come in a box as opposed to an envelope, the wig came in perfect condition. Now, I naturally have dark hair and these hairs are quite obviously, very light. Because of this, the tracks tend to show through when moved a certain way, but some slight teasing and hairspray helps a ton. The bangs are a little different than pictured, they aren't quite as side swept, and when i tried to part them like the picture, the tracks showed. To remedy this, I just cut them in a cute, arched, straight bang. Its an okay wig, for the price I am not going to complain and I would definitely consider some other colors as well.


Tags: Human Lace Wigs For Cheap


Find More About Us:
Site: www.kallyhair.com
Email: info@kallyhair.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/kallyhairstore
We have the most affordable and best quality hair products on the net, welcome for your inquiry!

没有评论:

发表评论