2015年7月20日星期一

Good Human Hair 10 Inch Loose Wave Full Lace Wigs

Let me start by saying, I has to wear a wig daily, high quality is of the utmost importance to me. I've worn many different wigs of many different qualities throughout the years. I've worn both real and synthetic and paid close to $1000 dollars for a wig. Like most people, I assumed that high price equals high quality. I learned, after spending thousands of dollars, that my previous statement is not the case. This sentiment rings especially true after receiving this wig.

I was hesitant to purchase a wig online because I'm really picky and what a wig looks like on a stand isn't always what it looks like on your head. Because this wig is so reasonably priced (and I can return it to Amazon if I don't like it) I decided to give it a shot. I'm so glad that I did! For the price I was expecting the wig to be of poor costume-y type quality...Wrong! I was pleasantly surprised. The hair is extremely soft and the cap is really comfortable. The hair doesn't have that superficial wig shine like a lot of other synthetics. And the curls are absolutely gorgeous. I love the color and the fit but the length is a bit longer than I expected. I'm 5'5" and it reaches my belly button. I'm going to have it trimmed a bit but if length is what you seek, this wig is perfect.

Back to my review: If you're looking for an affordable and realistic looking wig I definitely recommend this one!



Tags: Good Cheap Wigs


Find More About Us:
Site: www.kallyhair.com
Email: info@kallyhair.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/kallyhairstore
We have the most affordable and best quality hair products on the net, welcome for your inquiry!

没有评论:

发表评论